2009年11月4日星期三

Meaningfull:I Asked GOD...‏

I  asked God to take away my habit.
                       我求神把我的惡習拿掉。
                    smilies (360).gifsmilies (364).gifRaise
God said, No.
神說:不
No
It is not for me to take away, but for you to give it up.
不該是我去「拿掉」,該是你去「捨掉」。
     Bungy Jump
 I asked God to make my handicapped child whole.
我求神讓我殘缺的孩子健全。
Blind
God said, No.神說:不!
No
His spirit is whole, his body is only temporary
  他的靈性圓滿,他的身體只是暫時的。
smilies (478).gif
I asked God to grant me patience.
我求神賜我耐性。
Road RageWise GuyMean
God said, No.
神說:不!
No
Patience is a byproduct of tribulations;
it isn't granted, it is learned.
耐性是磨難的副產品,不能被賜予,要從學習而得。MeetingUneven Barssmilies (38).gif
I asked God to give me happiness.
我求神給我幸福快樂。
Roll
God said, No.
神說:不!
No
I give you blessings; Happiness is up to you.
我祝福你,但幸福愉快是你的選擇。
Light Bulb
I asked God to spare me pain.
我求神免我於痛苦。
Crying 2
God said, No.
神說:不!
No
Suffering draws you apart from worldly cares
and brings you closer to me.
苦難讓你厭棄塵世的煩憂,讓你更接近我。
Daddy Loves You
I asked God to make my spirit grow.
我求神長養我的靈性。
Bow Down
God said, No.
神說:不!
No
You must grow on your own,
but I will prune you to make you fruitful.
你要自己成長,但我會助你修剪荒蕪,
富饒你的收成。
Kisses
I asked God for all things that I might enjoy life.
我求神給我所有物質,令我可以享受生活。
smilies (133).gifsmilies (246).gifSpaghetti
God said, No.
神說:不!
No
I will give you life,
so that you may enjoy all things.
我給予你生命,為此,你可以享受一切。
Burning Heart
I asked God to help me LOVE others,
as much as He loves me.
我求神助我如同祂愛我一般去愛他人。
Heart Glasses
God said.......Ahhhh,finally you have the idea.
神說:噢!你終於搞清楚了!


Clapping Hands






THIS DAY IS YOURS
DON'T THROW IT AWAY
今天屬於你,不要把它丟棄!
May God Bless You,
主佑
'To the world you might be one person,
對這世界來說,你可能只是「某」一個人。
But to one person you just might be the world'
但對「某」一個人來說,你可能就是他的世界。
'May the Lord Bless you and keep you,
願主祝福及守護你
May the Lord Make his face shine upon you,
願主照耀你
And give you Peace......Forever'
並予你永恆的平和。